What is a Business Valuation?
A business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to determine what a business is worth
Why do I need a Business Valuation?
- Selling a business
- Buying a business
- Partnership disputes
- Marital breakdowns
- Acquisitions by Government authorities
- Banking and lending requirements
Why Rucker Financial?
Valuations are important and play a vital role when making any strategic business or investment decisions. We not only assess the numbers but also factor in financial, legal and technical issues that affect the valuation. We have experience and expertise in performing valuations for clients in a wide range of industries. Our team will assist and liaise with you over the whole valuation process.
- Are completed on a basis consistent with valuation Standard APES 225
- Follow ATO guidelines for any market valuations for businesses
- Provide an Independent third party opinion
- Completed by team of qualified professionals
We use a range of valuation methods including:
- Capitalisation of Future Maintainable Earnings
- Discounted Cash Flow Method
- Net Tangible Assets
- Cost to Create Approach
- Rule of Thumb or Multiplier Method
- Return on Investment
- Valuation of Specific Intangible Assets
Rucker’s valuation process
1. Understanding your business and scoping engagement
2. Valuation methodology assessment
3. Adjustments to valuation
4. Preparation of valuation calculation and report
5. Review and assess valuation
6. Present results and final valuation report and findings
Find out what your business is really worth