A self-managed super fund (SMSF) gives you full responsibility for the performance and management of your superannuation.
A SMSF allows you to:
- choose the assets you invest in
- modify your assets when necessary
- monitor their performance.
While this may sound like an appealing option, there are pitfalls to watch out for, so it’s in your best interest to get good advice in setting up a SMSF.
- If you already have a SMSF, we can assist with the administration and taxation requirements. All SMSFs need to be audited annually. We can also do this for you.
Setting Up A New SMSF
- If you are looking to set up a SMSF, you need to get advice as to whether this is right for you. Our superannuation manager is licensed to provide this advice.
- We also work with financial advisors if you need a full review of your superannuation and investment requirements.