A self-managed super fund (SMSF) gives you full responsibility for the performance and management of your superannuation.
A SMSF allows you to:
- choose the assets you invest in
- modify your assets when necessary
- monitor their performance.
While this may sound like an appealing option, there are pitfalls to watch out for, so it’s in your best interest to get good advice in setting up a SMSF.
- If you already have a SMSF, we can assist with the administration and taxation requirements. All SMSF’s need to be audited annually and due to the recent changes in Audit Independence for SMSFs, we can organize this with one of the audit firms we believe will do it professionally for you.
Setting Up A New SMSF
- If you are looking to set up a SMSF, you need to get advice as to whether this is right for you. Our external Financial Planners can assist you with this or with a full review of your superannuation and investment requirements.