Accounting services for medical practitioners & health professionals
Whether you are a general practitioner, physiotherapist, dentist, optometrist, eye specialist, surgeon, obstetrician or any other medical practitioner, it’s important that your accounting and financial affairs are looked after.
Rucker Financial has years of experience helping professionals like you. We know your industry and your business.
Whether you are a sole practitioner or a medical practice clinic, operating a medical business can be quite demanding. Providing health services can be challenging, without having to deal with accounting and compliance matters. There are so many factors and issues to consider.
Issues you may be dealing with include:
- Asset and wealth protection
- Business structures and use of service trusts
- HR matters
- Equipment financing for latest medical equipment
- Keeping abreast of changes in medical treatments, procedures and new medication
- Wealth creation
- Business succession planning
- Government record keeping
- Medicare and private health insurance billing and claims
We will help you to manage your time better
You want to spend your time on providing high quality health care, not doing your books. We help you with cloud accounting systems and software that reduces time spent on unnecessary administration, bookkeeping and paperwork. This also helps your business development, tax planning and to minimise tax payable.
A wealth of knowledge at your disposal
At Rucker Financial we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping medical professionals like you. We have a wide range of clients in the industry, and years of experience helping people just like you.
We help you grow your wealth
We understand that, as medical professionals , your aim is to grow your medical practice, generate profits and increase your wealth. We are accountants and financial advisors, so we provide a more holistic approach to your total financial affairs; unlike most accountants, who provide only the accounting work and have outsourced financial advisors.
- Continually review your business structures,
- Advise on correct asset and wealth protection strategies,
- Assist in implementation of modern accounting systems and software, and
- Provide you with wealth creation measures.