Simplifying your business systems
Join the growing number of business owners who use cloud accounting software to keep track of their business performance.
Our cloud accounting solutions are easy to learn and implement and can help run your business more efficiently. You can invoice, track payments and access all your accounting and reporting needs instantly — anywhere, anytime and on any device. We use:
Ready to get started?
Cloud accounting benefits
- Say goodbye to your bookkeeper – Cloud Accounting Software completes numerous bookkeeping activities – automatically.
- Work anywhere – Run your business, create and send invoices and access your accounts from work, home or even the local café. You can do this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing you with total flexibility.
- Invoice on the go – Create and send invoices automatically and get paid online, which means you get paid sooner.
- No hidden costs – One monthly fee covers everything, so there are no surprises. Cancel online at any time.
- Unlimited users – You can invite an unlimited number of people to work with you on your financials and you control what each person can see. This saves time in meetings and sending data back and forth.
- Reduced data entry – Get automatic bank data feeds instead of entering all of your transactions manually.
- Private and secure – Data is guarded to the highest level of security and you can access it from any internet enabled device, making it more secure than desktop software.
- Compatible – Whether a Windows, Apple or Android platform is preferred, you can work on your financials from any hardware or device. Plus, you can integrate more than 300 different applications and specialist software including CRM, inventory management, invoicing and job systems.
- Easy bank reconciliation – Automatically import and categorise your bank transactions to keep accounts accurate and up to date.
- Automatic backups – Users can be reassured that their data won’t be lost with automatic transaction log backups of the database.
- Tax tables update – Whenever there are legislative changes to the tax tables, the system is automatically updated freeing up your time for more important matters.
- Always up-to-date – There’s no software installed on your computer, so you don’t have to update your system every time there is a software upgrade; you’ll always have the latest version, automatically
Advantages over leading accounting software packages include:
- Reduced data entry
- All you need is a web browser (similar to internet banking), no other software is needed on your computer
- One ledger. You do not have to move figures between ledgers
- End of year data is kept. You’ll always have previous year’s full history on hand
- You continue to keep us involved as much as you like. This program allows ready access to your ledger and more planning with us
- No more USB drives, CDs, emailing files
- You have the Rucker Financial accounting team of experts with you – so if you have a question, you can still talk to a real live accountant
- Cost effective
How the process of switching from your existing software to cloud works?
We transfer and upload data from most existing software so you can then access your data anywhere, anytime.
Whatever your business goals are, your best next step is to set up a cloud accounting system.
We’ll answer your questions, run examples and show you how easy it is to run your business accounting from the cloud.